DONATE!

Thursday, November 13, 2014

$ Walk for SCPR $


Cash for Calories
Burn off those calories while walking fluffy using the FREE Wooftrax walking App found below! The Walk for a Dog mobile phone App is a dog-powered fundraising opportunity for SCPR at no cost to the user.  When dogs and their humans to exercise together, SoCalPomRescue benefits!


(Click photo to start)

* Download the FREE Android/iPhone app below
* Press the “Start Walking for…” button 
* When your walk has stopped it is credited to your selected shelter/rescue
* The more, the merrier. 
* Spread the word, globally! 


safely download from Wooftrax!
       



Testimony
"I like it. It was easy to install and very easy to use. I just have to make sure when I start walking that I close my screen on my iPhone. If I don't, I end up touching the Stop while placing it in my pocket and our walk is not logged. I had done this a few times before I got the hang of it. We have been walking for SCPR!!" - Teri E.


The more people around the world walking for our Fuzzy Butts,
the more Wooftrax will donate!

(Click photo to start)